4 front sensors with control unit, push button, speaker and adapters.
The universal parking system which relies on the reflection of sound waves emitted by ultrasonic detectors spaced equally across the bumpers, to assure the best read-out.
They are easy to install on all types of bumpers, even metallic ones, internally for a flush factory-fitted look or externally with specific adapters.
The PDC (Park Distance Control) system comes with 1 acoustic warning loudspeaker (master device), 1 resin-filled control unit (slave device), a manual ON/OFF switch with LED indicator and 4 compact waterproof sensors. The proximity sensors are configurable via the loudspeaker (buzzer) according to your preferences and bumper type.
MAJOR ADVANTAGES OVER EXISTING PRODUCTS
• 58kHz sensor heads, small in size and less intrusive, which boast unsurpassed
• Molex connector provides a secure IP-67 sealed connection.
• 360° swivel inner and outer adapters, standard or 10° angled.
• Automatic, self-diagnostic function: system excludes any faulty sensor and keep the other ones active.
• Sensors and fixing can be painted to colour match your vehicle.
• Ease of install, less wiring to run through bulkhead.
• Programming of system via speaker or PC
Main programmable parameters
• sensor detection zone
• stop zone
• vehicle speed signal input, to allow sensors to automatically switch on below 15km per
• selectable activation of front sensors with time-window or ON/OFF push-button
• speaker volume
• Power supply: 12/24V
One year National onsite Warranty UK Mainland