Voice message alerts driver if they attempt to exit the vehicle without the park brake applied.
Once activated the warning will continue until the park brake is applied.
- Operates independently of vehicle ignition switch.
- Radio mute facility - silences radio whenever cab door is open.
- Beneficial when operating in residential areas especially at night time also helps ensure message is heard when park brake alarm operates.
- Once activated park brake (Handbrake) must be applied to silence.
- 90 db Voice warning message:- “Warning - Apply Park Brake”
- Rugged construction - encapsulated with internal mylar cone speaker housed in easy mount enclosure.
- 122 x 84 x 55 mm. Fixing centre 102 mm.
- Operates on 12 or 24 volt.
- Products available for Petroleum Regulation vehicles; Shunters; Buses; Specialist vehicles and Plant.
1 year National Warranty